City of Morris Water Department
Located in the City Government Building, the Water & Utility Department can help you answer any questions you may have. Whether you’re a new resident, or a Morris native, we can help with all your utility needs.
700 N. Division Street
Morris, IL 60450
Al Siron – Water & Sewer Foreman
Did you know the City of Morris has a water meter exchange program? Meters are exchanged at no cost to residents and service calls are typically completed in less than twenty minutes. If you would like to schedule your meter replacement, please call the City of Morris Water Department at 815-942-4026.
EyeOnWater gives you direct access to your water usage details and provides tools to help you use water more efficiently! This technology can also make the detection of a water leak much easier and save customers costs related to water usage caused by leaks.
Use the instructions below to create an account using your computer or download the app on your mobile phone.
• Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup to create your online account. Enter your service or billing zip code and your account number.• Enter your name and email address. Confirm the address, and then create and confirm a password. Passwords must be 8 to 16 characters long.
• Check your email for the verification message that will be sent.
• Click on the link in the email to verify your email address.
• After clicking the link in your email, enter your email address and password to sign in.
• Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your water consumption and even set a leak alert.
Phone app instructions:
• Go to the App Store on your Android or iPhone and search for “eye on water”.
• Download the free App to your iPhone or Android Phone.
• Open the App.
• Tap on Login if you already have an account setup.
How Do I...
To make a Service Appointment, call (815) 942-4026, M-F between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm. Service appointments will be scheduled between 7:15am and 3:00pm Monday through Friday.
If your meter has stopped, please call to schedule an appointment to avoid estimation of usage.
This tag appears on your door marked with a date and time at which the City will discontinue utility services for non-payment.In order to continue to receive City utilities, please pay the balance due indicated on the tag by the due date and time shown on the tag. The balance due includes a $50.00 penalty according to Morris Municipal Code 13.16.015(E). Payment must be made in cash or money order once a red tag is issued. Failure to pay IN PERSON AT CITY HALL will result in discontinuance of utilities. If you have any questions, do not wait until after you are disconnected. Please call the Water Department at (815) 942-4026.
- Garbage is picked up weekly.
- Recycling is picked up every other week.
- The designated waste hauler is Republic Services.