Reserve a City Park
You will need to fill out a Resident Form if you live within the city limits and receive a water bill; otherwise you will fill our a Non-Resident Form.
- City residents will be charged a $5.00 fee for use of the pavillions. This fee must accompany the application, payable to the City of Morris. (Refundable only if disapproved.)
- Non-residents will be chared a $25.00 fee for use of the pavillions. This fee must accompany the application, payable to the City of Morris. (Refundable only if not approved to rent.)
- Pavillion reservations are limited to groups of 25 persons or more.
- Applications will be accepted starting the first Monday of April for renting from May 1st through October 15th. Please stop in Morris City Hall at 700 N. Division Street to fill out the park reservation form. Parks are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
- One reservation in a 30 day period is allowed by the same person or group.
- City park hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- No alcohol is permitted in any of the City Parks.
- You must be a resident of the City of Morris to pay the $5.00 fee. If we find that the application is made by you for someone who is a non-resident, your privileges to rent the City Park will be denied in the future.